• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

KFKA drops Troy

Brian

Staff member
I am so sad to see that Troy is bring dropped by KFKA. I have been listening to UNC Bears sports on KFKA for 30 years and it's remarkable that through that time, there were only 2 broadcasters (Mike Rice, Troy Coverdale). Troy is a class broadcaster who had to walk a hell of a balance (especially during some really lean times), between calling it like it is and not burning down the house.

I am gutted that he won't be able to cover the Eddie Mac years (fingers crossed that they happen).

That's really too bad. C19 sucks. He is good at his job, and I am sure he will land on his feet somewhere. Are they planning on just having Rath in the booth? Are they going to cover UNC anymore?

Terrible... this is so sad to hear... KFKA really had a talent that was above their paygrade for certain...

Latest posts

Back