• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

It's TIME! - UNC @ ACU

Brian

Staff member
v3_Wildcat_Stadium.JPG

Abilene Christian had a good season last year (7-4) and were close in all of their FCS losses. They expect to compete for a conference title so it should be a tough early test for our new look team. Also, 97 degrees tonight. :shock:

ACU is a 13 point favorite (-600 on the money line). Sounds about right but I really hope we surprise this season.

Dink and drink failing on O, and ACU just pushing us in on D.... not great and we aren't even out of the first.

Yeah, we need some playmakers on both sides of the ball. I think the play calling is much better than last season, our guys are just not matching up against ACU.

Hope they have some success next game. ACU was a really good football team. It will be interesting to see how they do the rest of the season.

budbear said:
Hope they have some success next game. ACU was a really good football team. It will be interesting to see how they do the rest of the season.

Not really that interesting... :rofl:

I was only able to watch a little bit of the game, but by the looks of it and looking at the stats, it seems to be the same-old-same with how poor our linemen play. I saw poor Jacob Sirmon get throttled by larger linemen, and on defense, holes that a Mac truck could drive thru.

I noticed throughout the preseason that our largest group of players leaving and transferring into the portal was offensive linemen. Some went to other Big Sky schools. That makes me wonder if coach Patterson (o-line) knows what the hell he is doing.

On to ICW, the 3rd ranked team in the nation coming into Greeley. I saw them play last season in the playoffs and they were fantastic (on offense). Granted they have a new head coach now and new QB, but they're very. very, very good.

Latest posts

Back