• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Is Coach Ed done after this year?

Will Ed Resign after this year?

• Yes

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Beardown

Some speculate that Ed will be finished after this year? He won't get the $$$$ support from the state nor the institution, and he may realize how difficult it will be to compete with the top programs. He has no ties to the university, and...well...he's realizing that coaching at the university level is much more difficult than the high school level.

We have seen how we stack up against a few of the better teams and we can beat the lowest teams so it will come down to how we do with the middle teams the rest of the year. If we can win a few more games down the stretch it will show that this is just the building process that is realistic. If we do worst then it might be something to look at.

PS: I think you should be a money supporter in order to make a vote on something like this poll just like only stock holders can vote on how a company is run. Talk is cheap. I give, hope you all do too?

I think coach Ed is done ONLY if he wants to be done. I don't think he gets forced out. I will vote that he stays as there are 2 other family members besides him getting paychecks, right?

Honestly, his contract's up at the end of the season, his kid's graduating, there's not a whole lot of year-over-year progress happening, I just don't see a whole lot of reasons for Ed to want to hang around. If I was a betting man I'd say we have a new coach in 2023.

He's been half assing it the entire time, no reason to stay once his kids are no longer eligible... he won't be hired anywhere else outside high school again...

Latest posts

Back