• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Future of Stott Investment in PSU

DJViking

Did anybody else see this article:

http://www.oregonlive.com/business/oregonian/index.ssf?/base/business/1185247551179970.xml&coll=7

According to it, Peter Stott invested $13 million into the brewery blocks, which just sold for $291.6. I wonder how much he profited, and if that means any more donations to PSU Athletics. Thinking about typical cap rates on real estate development (12-15%), and the time it was invested (8 years), he could be looking at proceeds from the sale of $32-40 million, or a return of $19-27 million. Cha-Ching

Shoot, why not just peel of a cool million to donate?

Good for Mr. Stott. I think we'll continue to benefit from his support as long as PSU presents tangible gift-giving opportunities.

He is one, if not the biggest, donor PSU athletics has. It would be great if more was coming, I think is extremely important to capitalize during the Glanville/Davis years.

forestgreen said:
He is one, if not the biggest, donor PSU athletics has. It would be great if more was coming, I think is extremely important to capitalize during the Glanville/Davis years.

I think Peter Stott is really energized by Jerry Glanville/Mouse Davis. I was at a restaurant called Pinocchio's on Salmon and Park in the bar having a bite. Peter Stott was in there with a friend and started talking to the waitress about PSU and PSU football. I think he is really stoked. Hopefully his generosity keeps flowing.

Glad to hear it. I'm "stoked" to, just don't have the bread he has to help the program. I do buy 2 season tickets each year and try to advocate for PSU football when I can. The latter part is much easier to do now with Mouse and Glanville on board.

Latest posts

Back