• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Dorian Hale

HornetHope

Scrolling through Twitter and found Dorian. He is at CCSF, definitely lighting it up.

https://twitter.com/dorianhale12/status/1710014836061671859?s=61&t=p05sp3IA16Hx1iLUNzJX1A

HeavyistheClown said:
HornetFootballFan said:
Nice to see him doing well. He just disappeared and I wondered why he left. His style looks very similar to KB.

He left bc they brought in the USD guy who has been a bust.
Guy getting hurt isn't a bust.

HeavyistheClown said:
Would sure be nice to have Hale as #2 about now. Bennett goes down season is immediately over.

He wanted to play QB. Coaches were trying to get him on the field in other ways. He didn’t like that. He was the number 4 QB. If KB gets hurt, Conklin is in right now. He is our most talented QB but has been working on learning the system and getting stronger to absorb blows.

stingthemgood said:
HeavyistheClown said:
Would sure be nice to have Hale as #2 about now. Bennett goes down season is immediately over.

He wanted to play QB. Coaches were trying to get him on the field in other ways. He didn’t like that. He was the number 4 QB. If KB gets hurt, Conklin is in right now. He is our most talented QB but has been working on learning the system and getting stronger to absorb blows.

It will be interesting to see if Conklin gets on the field these last 4 games. He can now play the remaining games and any potential playoff games without losing eligibility .

Kadeezy said:
stingthemgood said:
HeavyistheClown said:

It will be interesting to see if Conklin gets on the field these last 4 games. He can now play the remaining games and any potential playoff games without losing eligibility .

I hope so, everything I saw in the fall - he looked like the best QB on the field. That's no knock on KB. I think Conklin is a Pac-12 QB that fell to us because his HS had two DI QB's with the same graduation year.

Conklin is a great kid. Agree learning the system and getting stronger is what he needs.

Dorian Hale hopefully enjoyed his time as a Hornet and might return after getting a year of JC play time to refine his skills. I watched Dorian’s film and I was thinking wish he was still on the hornet roster.

Camp sounds like his hand is still an issue…

stingthemgood said:
HeavyistheClown said:

KB got hurt and Conklin came in and might be nominated for Big Sky player of the week. Not bad.

Kadeezy said:
It’s funny, fans are lusting after DH on the Aggie board lol.

It's hilarious that they out gained NAU 476 to 289 in total yards yet lost 38-21. Just amazing incompetence at levels that can't be explained. :rofl:

Latest posts

Back