• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Big Sky Volleyball

norcoraven

I hope everyone is having a good summer. I'm a high school volleyball coach and we have been very busy in the gym getting the team ready for the fall season. Who is going to be the good volleyball teams in the Big Sky this year? I know I'm a homer but I like the team that is coming together at UNC. It is going to be very exciting to see how they do in their second year in the conference.

Volleyball has certainly become the sport we're able to compete at the most right away. Last year we finished what, 4th or 5th? It would be great to build on that and once again make the conference tournament and hopefully make some noise in that.

I know historically Sac. State has dominated the conference.

As long as I can recall, volleyball has always been a strength for us. I'm glad they have not seen the falloff that football has and hope they have another great season. I'd like to see them in the top 2 or 3 this year but I must admit I don't know exactly what we have coming back.

Latest posts

Back