• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

All State game

Beardown

Once again the All State game will be played at Nottingham Field on June 9 at 10:30. The ChAASA website says the game will be televised, probably by FSRM or Altittude, maybe Comcast. Anyways, there will be several Bears playing including Orms, John Ellsworth and Amal Gumbs.

I'll be there for certain. Can't wait to see our future QB in action.

June 9th you say? well certainly, i shalt be attending. That'll be going on my calendar!

Here's the link. Of course there's more then just football. Basketball and Volleyball I believe will be here too. You can also look at the rosters and full schedules.

http://www.nocosport.com/ncscevents/chscaallstategames.html

Nice to see some of our future Bears play togethor. Dylan Orms had a so-so game. Threw a couple bad balls but he's got good scrambling abilities. Will need to work on his accuracy. Dan Freismith looked good too. He's a big kid and ran the ball well for a full back.

Latest posts

Back