• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Academic Trouble at 4 BSC Schools

gobears

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/college/2007-05-02-apr-rates_N.htm?csp=34

Read the article for full detials but the bottom line is that 4 BSC football programs, MSU, Sac St, WSU and ISU have had cronic academic problems and face immedate scholarship restricions and further sanctions if they dont shape up.

So should I feel guilty for considering this as good news?

Always having the bad news be about UNC and listening to the fans of other programs rub it in our face got old.

Blofeld said:

Always having the bad news be about UNC and listening to the fans of other programs rub it in our face got old.

I have to admit I felt the same way. I got sick of everyone saying we should not be in the conference, and how the dakota schools would have been a much better choice. I feel bad about feeling happy about other schools problems, but it is hard when they seemed so gleeful about ours... :(

GoBears said:
Blofeld said:

I have to admit I felt the same way. I got sick of everyone saying we should not be in the conference, and how the dakota schools would have been a much better choice. I feel bad about feeling happy about other schools problems, but it is hard when they seemed so gleeful about ours... :(

Yes, well said, I totally agree. It's been an interesting couple years being down like this. We've seen the worst in other team's fans. I'd say the fans that enjoy kicking you when you're down compared to those that are sympathetic are outnumbered at least 9 to 1.

PSUVikings said:
NAU was slaped big time in the scholarships department

If NAU really is having a bunch or problems I find that particulary curious considering who their AD is... :lol:

Blofeld said:
PSUVikings said:
NAU was slaped big time in the scholarships department

If NAU really is having a bunch or problems I find that particulary curious considering who their AD is... :lol:

I always liked Fallis.

Latest posts

Back