• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

2007-2008 Season

ajwildcat

For anyone who isn't aware, G.B. Burnigham is no longer with the team. In the summer he accepted a job offer making alot of cash, it was just to good to turn down.

[color=#6633CC said:
ajwildcat[/color]"]WSU hasn't won the Oquirrh Bucket since the 1999-2000 season, is this their year to win it?

how do it wokr when we dont play everyone in the state? we arent playin suu n uvsc? or does no one care abou them and its really out of us 4?

SUU is included but has never won it. UVSC is has not been included. It goes to the team that has the best winning percentage against the other in-state teams, so it doesn't matter which team you don't play.

The best chance to win the Oquirrh Bucket
1-Utah State
2-BYU
3-Weber State
4-Utah
5/6-SUU and UVSU

SUU will be lucky to be 1-2 in state this year with games at UVSU and Utah State, and then Utah in Ceader
UVSU should be 1-1 with SUU coming to Orem, and then going to Logan to play Utah State
Utah is rebuilding and will be better, but I do not thing this is there year, they will split with BYU, and lose to Utah State in SLC. Should beat SUU, and will be Close in Ogden, with the Cats winning with a late push.
BYU- They have crapy in state matchs, they do not play Utah State, or UVSU, they will beat SUU, and split with Utah, and this is the year of the WILDCATS in Provo (lol).
Utah State- is set to run the table
Weber State wll be in every game they play in, but may drop a few on the way.

G B is a great guy, but to be honest with you, i'm glad he's gone. He didn't play that much, yet waldo insidited on always doing that G B cheer. I guess cause he was an Ogden native. But still, I hated that cheer!

[color=#6633CC said:
fatwildcat[/color]"]The best chance to win the Oquirrh Bucket
1-Utah State
2-BYU
3-Weber State
4-Utah
5/6-SUU and UVSU

SUU will be lucky to be 1-2 in state this year with games at UVSU and Utah State, and then Utah in Ceader
UVSU should be 1-1 with SUU coming to Orem, and then going to Logan to play Utah State
Utah is rebuilding and will be better, but I do not thing this is there year, they will split with BYU, and lose to Utah State in SLC. Should beat SUU, and will be Close in Ogden, with the Cats winning with a late push.
BYU- They have crapy in state matchs, they do not play Utah State, or UVSU, they will beat SUU, and split with Utah, and this is the year of the WILDCATS in Provo (lol).
Utah State- is set to run the table
Weber State wll be in every game they play in, but may drop a few on the way.

Welcome to the site Fatwildcat!

We need to beat BYU-Provo in provo, we never have yet! 0-16 in Provo (lol) & 10-6 at home. You planning on going? I'm going and I've never been. Should be a good game.

I thought that WSU's best chance to beat BYU-Provo was with Harold and Eddie. Me and my Dad when down and the Cats played horrible and still could have won the game. I swear WSU has a curse down there. But Boston beat the curse of Babe Ruth so it is our time to break that streak.

The problem is that you have to have at least a 20 point lead with 5 min to go or else you will lose - guaranteed. The officials will make sure they start making calls that they don't call all game long. The same holds true for games at Utah State.

Latest posts

Back